• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Possibly Moving Sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, It looks like we might be moving to a smaller place soon,so I've got to get rid of all of this extra stuff!
There's more stuff coming,and I'll try to get some more pics.

If you're interested in anything,shoot me a PM and make an offer,we can figure something out! ;)

-Test Equipment:

AM/FM analyzer - Sigma AF-250L
Pic

BK 1471B 10mhz O-scope. One channel is dead,but the other channel works fine.I think it's the little (FET?) input stage.I looked at it a bit once,but never got around to fixing it(got a newer scope). It shouldn't be a hard fix.
Pic

BK 1822 175Mhz frequency counter,works great.
Pic

(2X) Fluke 8010M DMM's. Both are equipped with the 'battery option' for portable use,but I think the battery packs need to be replaced in both units. IIRC they use 2x NiCd Sub-C cells (2.4V).
pic

Fluke 8840 DMM,with the GPIB option. I also have an ISA GPIB card for it. IIRC it's a National Instruments AT-GPIB/TNT+ (PnP) card.
(No GPIB cables included.)
Pic1
Pic2

Eico 322 signal generator,newer tubes,caps,etc.works okay,I think the variable cap needs to be cleaned:
pic

Eico 360 signal generator,newer tubes,caps,etc. variable cap probably needs some cleaning in this one too. IIRC the X-tal is a 5200khz (5.2mhz).
pic

-Audio stuffs:
Kenwood KAC-645 car amplifier,great shape,with a copy of the manual. (I even have the schematic on my PC somewhere,I'll see if I can find it)
Pic

JVC R-1X receiver,cleaned/tuned up a bit,works well,comes with the service manual.
Pic

Sansui RA-500 Reverberation amp,I haven't powered it up in a while,but it worked find the last time I used it.

-Tubes:
Lots of extra tubes,I'll probably sell them off in one or two lots? I'm not sure yet.
Off the top of my head,there's:
The usual 12a_7 family,6CG7's,etc. -the usual small signal stuff.
About a dozen used 6V6's.
Some used 5U4's,5AR4,etc.
There's a NOS RCA 811,and a NOS GK-71.
I'll get some pics,and a short list of some of the tubes.

-Parts:
Lots of various power transformers,some are useful for SS amps,some HV stuff for tubes.
I'll probably end up shipping these flat-rate,because of the weight (US and Canada only). I'll try to get specs/pics soon.

There's a couple 450V 1500uf capacitors:
pic

Also a 4mfd 1KV oil-filled cap: (Pictured next to the caps above)
pic

A pair of Nichicon 'Gold Tune' 10,000uf 71V caps.

2 pairs of 8" car-audio speakers. (all 4ohms)
One set are some cheap-o "Anaba" brand,no specs,probably ~100W power handling?
The others are "Linear Series",Apparently for use in small sealed,and small 1:1 ratio bandpass enclosures.(so the stickers say)
Spec's on the back are:
4ohms 140W max.
Fs:50hz
SPL:87dB
QTS: 626
VAS: 1.28cuft
They didn't sound too bad when I put them in a small box once,just for fun.

Some PC stuff:
Belkin 2-port KVM switch,I think there's 2 or 3 sets of cables with it.
Pic1
pic2

AMD Sempron CPU SDA3000DUT4D (I think,kinda hard to see) It's the socket/PGA type.

2x sticks of 256MB PC3200 RAM.

That's about all I can think of at the moment,But there's more to come!

Okay,Here's some tubes and stuff..

Make an offer! It's gotta go!!

(I assume all are used,unless noted)

First pile I grabbed:

(2X) NOS RCA 5670

(6X) various 6V6's

(9X) various 12AX7's (including an Amperex,couple Matsushita's,etc.)

(3x) various 12AU7's

(2x) 6AU6

(4x) 5687 ,two have some bent pins.

(2x) 6CG7/6FQ7

(2x) 6BQ5

(2x) 5R4 rectifiers,one is the "potato masher" style,with the thick shouldered base.

(2x) 5Z3 rectifiers

There's even a 'vidicon' tube. :clown:

Here are some crummy pic's..
Rectifiers
RCA 5670's
assorted 6V6's
A bunch of 12A_7's
last pic

More to come!!

Here's some Info on the various power transformers.

There are 3-4 suitable for SS work, all in the 200-300W range. All are pretty similar.
The (main) secondaries are tapped at 25Vac and 50Vac (for ~35V or ~70V rails.) in a 50-25-0-25-50 setup.
A couple even have some "extra" windings,that you could use to power miscellaneous stuff. All are E-I core types.

For Tube stuff, (all have ~120V primaries)
There's a small transformer,probably useful for a small preamp or similar,I have no idea what the ratings on it are,but I can measure voltages if someone is interested.

The next one up is probably useful for a 6BQ5 amp or similar,
265-0-265V (unknown ma rating)
6.3V 1.5A
6.3V 2.5A
6.3V 2.5A

Next up,
500-0-500 30ma
640-0-640 15ma
6.3V 2.4A

Here's a bigger one, IIRC it came out of a HP 130B o-scope.
I might still have the manual/schematics to go with it.
Dual 115V primaries (115 or 230V use)
240-0-240 27ma
30-0-155 (or 185V) 105ma
300V 22ma
6.3V 2.3A
6.3V 0.6A
6.3V 2.35A
6.3V 2.7A

I think that's about it for power transformers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.