• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S. Zaph BAMTM vented floorstanding

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built these recently but have since gotten into high efficiency speakers.
I will sell them at parts cost. I have built about 20 pairs of speakers in the last 15 years
and these are my favorite so far. They are constructed exactly according to the plans for
the 2 cu ft floor standing version on the Zaphaudio website. I live in Bellingham, WA so
if you live in the greater Seattle area here is a chance to pick up a pair of these without
having to build them yourself. They have the Parts Express black ash vinyl and spikes to
help couple them to the floor through carpet. All interior walls are lined with Sonic Barrier.
I would be more than happy to have an in home audition for seriously interested parties.
I spent about $300 building them and would like to recoup that money. I won't ship the
cabinets but will entertain offers on the drivers with removable baffles, crossovers, ports
binding posts and spikes as a shippable kit if nobody nearby is interested in the whole
enchilada. You could then build your own cabs and just apply the baffles. I will even strip out the Sonic Barrier and ship it if you like!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi,
I saw your older posts when I searched for 'Seattle' in this forum. I live in Mount Vernon, WA. Anyway, just curious what you may have for sale? Complete speakers or driver sets. I do like to read John's page but have not built any of his designs yet.
Regards,
David Connors
Mt. Vernon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.