• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rubycon USR 4700uf 63V snap mount.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have more than I need.

I purposely bought the extras for you guys. They appear to be Jan 2005 date coded. Says: "1. 5" for a date code.

$1.25 US each

$20.00 US minimum, please. Unless your whining is really good, that is. :p

That's 16 of them for $20.00. (About 18kuf a rail on a dual mono 100Wpc amp) Less than that# of caps tends to becomes a hassle for shipping.

You can email via the system here, or in this thread. The diy account connects to my biz mail account, so I can't see replies unless I'm at work.

Also, Taitsu (Very popular with the Japanese brands' better gear) Brand and Japan manufactured Polypropylene (metalized) 1.2uf 250V film caps. And some 0.82uf 250V as well.

$0.25 each.

I Got a ood price on those - is the deal. Quite decent quality, in the Solen range of sonic qualities. Both values at the same price, both are encapsulated and board mount, with about a 1" lead.

I have 1k of the 1.2uf, and 500 of the 0.82uf. Oh yes, and 400 of the 4700uf/63V Rubycon USR.

Oh. Found a box of Rubycon 250V/560uf USR snap mounts. Have 200 of those as well.

$1 each.

No biters? We'll fix that.

Price change! Fire sale!

$20 gets 30 (Thirty) of the 4700uf/63V Rubycon USR caps. Not the best on the planet, yes, but it sure will get your project up and running until you can afford better ones. That's $0.60 each. By any measure-that's darned cheap.

And the polyprop caps?

$10 for a 100 part bag. (1.2uf/250v and 0.82uf/250V values) I have taken them apart and I like their construction more than that of the Solen caps. Whether one sounds better than the other is something to be determined.

The USR/250Vdc/560uf caps, same pricing, $20 gets you 30 of them.

I also have eight 50V rated 8200uf DNM slit foil caps pulled from a pair of Rotel RB-870BX amps (1995 vintage) I'm using to do some design experiments on.

I can pile them on with some of the other stuff, iffin' you buy some of them. They aren't the freshest DNM slit foils, but this will give you a chance to see what the slit foils can do. $10 for all eight - BUT, they have to go out the door with some of the other stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.