• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Clarity Caps, Toroids, Banana Plugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
I bought a bunch of Clarity Cap SA 3.9uF for a project but are no longer suited. I have 16 total, 12 are new and 4 are very lightly used but perfect condition including the leads.

Probably the best value cap for price/performance and perfect for loudspeaker crossovers.

Normally sell for around £6. Asking £3 each.

--------------------------

Toroids - 500VA 240v primary 2x45v secondary

These are the Multicomp branded ones that Farnell sells for £55+VAT each.

Great quality, zero hum or buzz.

I have two of these. Both never used and with perfect lead outs. Mounting hardware included.

Asking £30 each or £50 for the pair.

---------------------------

Toroid - 500VA 240v primary 2x50v secondary

This is an Airlink UK transformer. Top quality toroid built in the UK. Includes mounting hardware.

Just one of these. Never used.

£25

----------------------------

Black Rhodium locking banana plugs

Very nice quality with locking mechanism for more secure connection to the amp. Cool thing about these plugs is they take large diameter cables unlike most others. Termination is via screw or solder - your choice.

Never used as I prefer either neutrik speakons or bare cable.

I have 12 of these.

£25 for all 12 or £2.50 each.

Photo is from ebay but they're exactly the same as these:

8a_1_b.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.