• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex UCD700HG with HxR regulators! (2)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have a pair of Hypex UCD700HG amps with the HxR regulators. i can sell them without the regulators if you want, but why would you want to do that? i'm asking $700 plus shipping for the pair in the US. these go for over $400 plus shipping each directly from hypex. the UCD400HG's with regulators are $390 each from DIYcable. so get a good deal on a superior amp!

these are never used and are brand new. i can ship them separate with the regulators if you want to solder them in yourself.

here is a picture of the pair, with regulators unmounted.

Attachments

• ucd700hg.jpg
    ucd700hg.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 371
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.