• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crossover Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Special Offer!

I have a box of misc crossover parts, some new, some used. I'm not willing to separate, inventory and try to sell them in small quantities. What I prefer to do is put all of them into one box and sell them in one big lump for a stupid low price.
Any of you that know me know that I don't BS. There are literally hundreds of dollars worth of resistors, inductors and caps in this box.
I'll list a few items to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.
12 new Hovland Music Cap 3.0uF 100V capacitors (these are worth $500 by themselves)
16 new ICW Clarity Cap .47uF 250V capacitors
12 new Bennic 4.7uF 160V capacitors
16 new Solen 4.7uF 400V capacitors

Lots of 15 watt and 25 watt wirewound resistors of assorted values
Lots of air core inductors.

I'll sell the whole box for $200 plus shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.