• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Misc parts pulled from working Sony receiver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have few parts that I have pulled from working late model Sony receiver.

1. STK350-430 chip (F6E13)

2. MN2488 chips (2 pcs)

3. MP1620 chips (2 pcs)

4. RBV-602 (66 C) - do not know what it is, has four legs + ~ ~ -

5. Pot - it is not stepped, it just rotates 360 deg without stopping

6. HKE HRM4-S-DC12V (125V 3A 50Hz) - not sure what it is but looks like a relay (3 pcs)

7. DEG SDT-S-109LMR (9V 5A 250VAC) - also looks like a relay

8. FT F1CA012V (12V DC 5A 250V~AC 5A 24VDC) - not sure what it is

9. MPC725 0.22OhmK+0.22OhmK - looks like a double resistor with three legs (2 pcs)

10. RCA female sockets (2 pcs, 3 RCA pairs each)

11. Heatsink with mounting bracket (this is a fairly big heatsink which has four holes in it for the chips; comes with mounting bracket that allows to mount it to the bottom of the case).

As to the price, I have no idea what to charge so I am open to offers. Shipping is actual + cost of padded envelope. Pictures available upon request.

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.