• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dope From Hope Series, Klipsch Fanatics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 24 various "Dope From Hope" publications dating from 1961 through 1976. These are a combination of musings, technical and other thoughts of the designer of the famous Klipschorn speaker system et.al. These are original copies, not reprints. Some Klipsch afficiando would like to have them?

I also have a 1977 Klipsch Yawns to Goosebumps promotional piece that includes their full line and prices.

I haven't any idea what it's worth so make an offer

direct mail to: ngkkelgin at aol dot com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.