• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for a transformer for a gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Derek,

I live in Ottawa, and I have several toroidal transformers up for sale right now.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133137&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

Take a look at the list, and let me know if anything is suitable for your amp. You could probably use T38 without any problems as I used to use 28-0-28 transformers in several of the chipamps I made in the past. I'm not sure about the details of your project, but there is also the potential for using a regulated supply if the output power isn't terribly high. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

We can arrange a pick-up/drop-off which would save the shipping costs.

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.