• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB soldering station

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Preston,

I have an extra soldering station that I could sell. I bought it brand new last year when I thought mine was flaking out---turns out is was OK and so I have never used the new one. I believe it's a Hakko 939, but I would have to dig it out of storage tomorrow to verify. It was $99 on sale when I got it, but I'd sell it for $50. Shipping should be $10 or so.

Email me if you can (your email isn't turned on) or post your email (in words so it can't be spammed) if you are interested.

Steve.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.