• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OPA 627/637/634/2132/2227 PDIP/SOIC + adapters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I'm going travelling for a year or so and really trying to get rid of some of my surplus audio stuff including a load of opamps from a few projects that never really eventuated. All are brand new.

7x OPA627BP

4x OPA637BP

2x LM4562NA

4x BUF634P

2x OPA2132P

2x OPA2227P

1x OPA637AU

4x OPA2132U

Also....

2x OPA637u on a 2x single to dual adapter like this.

2x blank SOIC single to dual adapters like this. Gold pins already in.

2x blank DIP single to dual adapters like this. Gold Pins and DIP sockets already soldered in.

OFFERS!
Payment by paypal only.
$6USD flat rate shipping worldwide.
Offers accepted but must buy at least $30 worth or whole lot as I don't want to split them all up individually.

EMAIL ME! no PMs please:
maxxxw.....at.....gmail

PS. If you are in NZ check for trademe listings for more stuff:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=47465

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.