• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Naim PC boards and Sanken power transistors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
I have pair extra Naim 140 Clone PC board for sale with 4PC matched (original) Sanken 2SC2837 power transistors .
I will include the part list and the schematic of course .
I ask for these $35 .
These is a brand new professional made PC boards . The 4 Sanken cost at least half of the asked price and if you want to get matched transistors you have to purchase 15-20PC .That would cost you more than how much I ask for these set.
I know on the Ebay available as a kit but half of that kit you have to replaced .Better resistors min.Dale , the Toshiba power transistors are probably .... you can read at the ESP site .Even someone wrote on the forum he needed to replace the Elna Silmic ll capacitors because the sound was lifeless .
What I want to say if you build up the Kit U use what ever you think is the best !
Greetings

Attachments

• img_0001.jpg
    img_0001.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 182
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.