• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

M-Audio Firewire Audiophile

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased this from the original owner with the hope of using it for benchmarking and testing of amps. Unfortunately it's become abundantly clear that I'm not going to have time to do anything like that in the near future. As such the box has remained unopened since I brought it home a couple of weeks ago. :( I'm simply asking what I paid, $155 shipped and paypaled in the ConUS. Insurance is extra and at the buyer's option. The last two of these that I watched end on Ebay both sold for more than this and did not include all of the original accessories. Original MSRP and the replacement model cost $250.

Pictures from the previous owner:
105176459.jpg

105176462.jpg

105176464.jpg

105176466.jpg

The unit does have a few small scratches on it but is in excellent shape overall. I'll confirm that the unit is in good working order tonight but I have no doubt it's fine.

Please email with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking,

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.