• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Phenominal Speaker Kit - PHL 1240 and Raven R2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a complete driver package for the old Zalytron Phenominal kit, including 4 – PHL 1240 drivers and 2 – Raven R2. All drivers are brand new in box. I have the original crossover and enclosure specs, as well as the more updated versions issued by Orca Design. These drivers are hard to find, and would prefer to keep as the original kit, but open to offers on separation. I believe i also have some spare Raven R2 ribbons that i can include.

Information is still posted on the Zalytron website at: http://zalytron.com/audiophile.htm

I am asking $1000 or best offer, these drivers would cost over $1400 today if you could find them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.