• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HP 3478A - benchtop DMM (calibrated)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is my HP 3478A. I've had the unit for approximately 2 years and it has performed flawlessly during that time period. It was professionally calibrated prior to my purchase and I've used it pretty sparingly so it should still be in spec. I just seem to find myself using my hand-held unit more often.

HP 3478A Features

* 5 measurement functions: DCV, true RMS AVC, 2 and 4 wire ohms, DC current and AC current.
* Up to 90 readings/s.
* 100 nV resolution.
* True RMS with 300kHz bandwidth and 4:1 crest factor provides reliable measurements of AC signals.
* Fast autoranging makes the first reading useful and accurate.

I will post pictures tonight but the unit is in very good shape with little signs of obvious use. The last few calibrated units on Ebay have sold in the $150 to $200 range (plus shipping). I have both the Operators Manual and Service Manual as pdf's that I will include on a CD with the meter but it does not include probes. It will include the power cord that came with it when I purchase it. I am asking $150 shipped (in the ConUS via UPS Ground) inclusive of any transaction fees. Shipping insurance is extra and at the buyer's option. For now here's an example picture.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Please email any questions or offers. I can also provide links to feedback at multiple locations for interested parties. I've had several successful transactions here as well.

Thanks for looking.

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.