Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd November 2008, 01:37 PM   #1
n_maher is offline n_maher  United States
diyAudio Member

Default HP 3478A - benchtop DMM (calibrated)

Up for sale is my HP 3478A. I've had the unit for approximately 2 years and it has performed flawlessly during that time period. It was professionally calibrated prior to my purchase and I've used it pretty sparingly so it should still be in spec. I just seem to find myself using my hand-held unit more often.

HP 3478A Features

* 5 measurement functions: DCV, true RMS AVC, 2 and 4 wire ohms, DC current and AC current.
* Up to 90 readings/s.
* 100 nV resolution.
* True RMS with 300kHz bandwidth and 4:1 crest factor provides reliable measurements of AC signals.
* Fast autoranging makes the first reading useful and accurate.

I will post pictures tonight but the unit is in very good shape with little signs of obvious use. The last few calibrated units on Ebay have sold in the $150 to $200 range (plus shipping). I have both the Operators Manual and Service Manual as pdf's that I will include on a CD with the meter but it does not include probes. It will include the power cord that came with it when I purchase it. I am asking $150 shipped (in the ConUS via UPS Ground) inclusive of any transaction fees. Shipping insurance is extra and at the buyer's option. For now here's an example picture.

Click the image to open in full size.

Please email any questions or offers. I can also provide links to feedback at multiple locations for interested parties. I've had several successful transactions here as well.

Thanks for looking.

Nate
Old 5th November 2008, 01:22 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Daughter has been sick so I haven't had time to upload pics yet, hopefully tonight...
Old 5th November 2008, 04:34 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

sale pending

Hide this!Advertise here!