• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LSK170, matched pairs in the UK.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have measured up and grouped a batch of LSK170 jFETs, the Linear Systems improved second source equivalent of the Toshiba 2sk170 low noise jFET

I have pair matched.

Pricing for UK buyers:
unmatched LSK170 . . . . . £0.70 each i.e. £1.40/pr. . . sold out
<10% matched pair . . . . .£0.90 each . . sold out
<5% matched pair . . . . . .£1.20 each . . sold out
<2% matched pair . . . . . .£1.60 each . . only grades A & C left
1% matched pair . . . . . . . £2.00 each . . only grades A & C left
<1% supermatched pair . . £2.50 each.

They are available in A, C or C+ groups. All B grade stock is sold.
A = 2.6mA to 6.2mA Idss = pin compatible to 2sk170gr
B = 6mA to 10.5mA Idss = 2sk170bl . . the B grade is sold out.
C = 10mA to 20mA Idss = 2sk170v
C+ = 20mA to 29mA Idss ~= 2sk369v
C+, 20 to 30mA, are only available in:
<1% Idss @ £2.00 each
supermatched pair @ £2.50 each
All the cheaper ones went very quickly.

The <1% supermatched pairs will be <=0.5% Idss AND <=1% current matched @ ~ 25% and ~50% of Idss at the SAME Vgs while in thermal contact.

Postage and PayPal fees extra.
Non UK delivery addresses will incur a considerable postage and handling charge.

Last edited:
I bought from the Group Buy and effectively imported them from the US to the UK.
I can re-export back to the US, but you have odd Customs rules on letters and packages. It will cost a lot more.

I can use cheques or bank transfer for all UK transactions. That's why it's convenient having got them into the UK to keep them here.

I have found Paypal to work very well for foreign currency transactions.

I will do what the customer wants.
You just have to pay the bill.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Andrew

I would really apreciate if you could send me 30 pairs matched at 1% B grade

I would also like to have 10 pairs of <1% supermatched pairs of A grade

Please PM me so we can continue by e-mail

Best regards

Ricardo

PS: I must thank you again for your help in developing my new LMOS power amp..... It will be a blast.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.