• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs: Tang Band W3-871s drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
$105 for 7 new/sealed/in box (free ship)

I'm so glad someone will do something with them !!!!!

Ok, I'm only shipping within the 48 US states...........

I'll sell the 7 still sealed in the box from partsexpress (I never even opened the box) for $105, I'll ship to you free with $100 in insurance and I'll pay to require a signiture (us postal)...............

I think that's fair, only $15 each with free ship/insurance/signature.

The 2 gently used, I can sell and send (free shipping) for $25.

If you want only a pair of new ones, I'd say $20 each (remember free shipping).

WHOEVER WANTS ALL 7 NEW IN BOX GETS PRIORITY ...........
if no takers for the sealed box in a week, I'll open the box and sell the drivers seperately.

From,
Norman

p.s. I'm selling them because I want to make a focused array. I need 18, I only have 9 and now that I have a carpenter, I cannot find nine more. I'm selling them to buy more expensive current drivers (probably peerless vlines).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.