• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EV TL3512 enclosure, FREE So Cal Pick Up only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I tried to sell the enclosure with the driver in it, but got no practical bites. I came up with a nice project for the driver, so I want to see if anyone wants the enclosure for free. It's in good condition except the black vinyl woodgrain laminate is pealing.

It's 9 cubic feet, tuned to 38hz or 28hz with one port blocked. Designed for an 18" driver, specifically the , forget it, read the PDF

http://www.eviaudio.co.jp/download/pdf/ev/tl3512.pdf

It's free, but must be picked up in La Habra, CA. If anyone wants the driver to go with it I'd trade for another quality 18 or 15 sub driver, or maybe some other bits. Otherwise I plan on building a Tapped Horn for it.

Thanks

Eric

PS, I'll run the add for a week before I cut it up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.