• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FT/FS: EH 6CA7 Matched Pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a matched pair of Electro-Harmonix tubes from TubeDepot.com, bias point listed as 44. These were very briefly auditioned in my Simple SE amplifier before I decided that I preferred the sound of the 6550/KT88 tubes.

"Designed to the exacting specifications of the Phillips 6CA7, this classic tetrode returns to life in a big bottle design. The 6CA7EH is built to withstand today's high-gain amps while still retaining the detailed tone and component integrity of the original. A direct replacement, with military reliability, for any EL34. "

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

They list at $35 new, plus shipping. I will consider trades (including ones with extra money exchange) for 6550/KT88 or KT66 type tubes. Feel free to make an offer if you're interested in an outright purchase.

Thanks for looking! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.