• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SA1943 and 2SC5200 Transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I bought a surplus lot a while ago of genuine 2SA1943-O and 2SC5200-O (TO264 not the fakes as described on Elliot Sound Products website and elsewhere here) and I have used a number of them successfully in projects found here.

I have 100 of each left and I am asking $2.00 each.

I also have barrier terminal blocks and ATU Panel mount fuse holders for PCB mount (as found in car amplifiers) that I bought at the same time. I would like to sell a portion and keep the rest for my own use.

Cheers

Ashraf :)

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 371
Just to inform you guys these are all brand new items. Not used stuff salvaged from old equipment. The writing on the transistors is done with a sort of gold/brown colour that is not visible from afar and shows Made in Japan towards the legs of the transistors. I still have the original Toshiba boxes and sealed plastic packets that has Toshiba printed all over.

Hi Calman46

Yes I do have Paypal. How many are you looking to get?
Please note that the price does not include shipping.

Hi AndrewT
You can't get more original than this. See the attached .pdf.
I have used a number of them in various amplifiers - my favourite however is Michael Bittner's symasym. I rigorously tortured those transistors by running them at full power (1kHz) for 30mins albeit the heatsink was so hot you could literally fry an egg on it!I think the industry standard is 1/3 of full power for testing .....

Fairchild vs Toshiba to me is like comparing Toyota to a Subaru...

Attachments

• pics of parts for sale.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 97
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Archimedes said:

Fairchild vs Toshiba to me is like comparing Toyota to a Subaru...

I'm not getting the analogy...in my eyes Toyota and Subaru are very similar. Both make good quality automobiles.

My point was that the Fairchild units are genuine, guaranteed. The Fairchild devices are less money than yours.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time - 2 weeks ago I would have considered taking some off your hands as I just bought 25 of the 5200/1943.

Nevermind the anology :)

John these are genuine. I am in the process of concluding a transaction with one of our DIY members that is from South Africa and does not live too far from where I stay.

I'm sure he would be in a position to verify the authenticity once the transaction is complete.

I know there are alot of rogue elements scouring the net for suckers but I value my membership with this site enough not to conduct fraudulent business.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.