• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: JVC/Victor JL-B31 Direct Drive Turntable w/ Upgrades

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is a JVC/Victor JL-B31 Direct Drive Turntable. I am selling as I upgraded to another turntable.

It shows its age a little, but this is a great vintage direct drive turntable for someone getting into vinyl. While the cover, headshell, and mat are all original, many things have been updated like the feet (heavy brass cones), power supply (new Panasonic FM and FC caps), cartridge leads, and the interconnects (XLO/VDO ER5 and Canare F-09's). Please note that the turntable does not come with a cartridge. Included are copies of the Service Manual and Instruction Book.

Keeping in mind the amount of work that I put in to it and its condition, I am asking $125 shipped to the CONUS. I would also accept local pick-up for $100 (Zip Code 07506). I prefer paypal (fees apply). Please note that I will package this TT according to the directions found here http://www.theturntablefactory.com/packing.html

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions or you are interested in purchasing this TT, please e-mail me.
DSC02831.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.