• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Electrocompaniet boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have some original Electrocompaniet boards for sale.

2 x Amplifier boards marked 120-L5 and 120-R5
2x Servo Delay Board AW65T
2x Power supply boards

All working.

Asking 60€ plus shipping.

Mains toroid also available (gives +/-45 and +/-55V rails), but be aware that shipping it won't be cheap.

Ciao

Andrea

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 919
Hi Andrea,

sorry, but I can't drop you private e-mail. I'd like to ask you, are the boards for sale from AW120 or AW100? I know the AW100 amplifier but I think the boards on the photos are not from that. I am only interested in boards from AW120.

Ciao
Sanya

Hi Sanja,
I can't say for sure which model the boards belong to.
They are very similar to the ones shown here

http://avforum.no/forum/attachments...24683-obduserte-hifi-produkter-ecaw100dmb.jpg

but also the photos of the AW120DMB are very similar

http://www.electrocompaniet.com/images/tester/aw120/hifi-records/black magic 2.jpg

the only certain things are the markings on the boards, that say Electrocompaniet AS 120-R5 (and 120-L5 for the other channel)

If you have a EC AW120 the easiest thing is to look inside it, since I posted a photo of the boards.

Ciao

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

thanks for the infos, but I haven't got any AW120 amplifier :) Yet.
Sorry for the many questions, but I have one more.
Are the amplifier boards assembled on the heatsinks?

Please look for shipping costs, and send to my private e-mail address. I suppose you can see it with your membership level. I may not look at yours.

Thanks,
Sanya

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.