• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yaqin CD2-6J1 Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale. I bought this expecting to use it in conjunction with a passive volume controller. Unfortunately, I need more gain. This unit is NEW. I just got it in the mail. If you buy it from me you save $10 over where I got it from and I will even honor a return as long as the unit arrives in identical condition to when it left. (less shipping). Payment through paypal or money order.

$120 + $10 shipping to United States.

YAQIN CD2-6J1

Stereo Tube Audio Upgrade Processor (Tube Buffer)

Specifications

¡¤ Tubes: 6J1 ¡Á 2 (Cathode followers)

¡¤ Output Voltage: 0.5V

¡¤ Output Jacks: Two channels with two gold plated RCA jacks

¡¤ Input Sensitivity: 0.55V

¡¤ Input Jacks: Two channels with two gold plated RCA jacks

¡¤ Distortion of Harmonic Wave: ¡Ü0.15£¥ (1KHz input)

¡¤ Frequency Response: 5Hz ~ 50KHz (-1.0dB)

¡¤ Supply Voltage: AC115V, 60Hz

¡¤ Dimension: 18cm(W) x 12cm(D) x 13cm(H)

¡¤ Shipping Weight: 2.0kg

¡¤ Shipping Dimension: 25cm x 23cm x 19cm

Features

¡¤ The power transformers manufactured with silicon steel sheet and high-quality oxygen-free enameled copper wire;

¡¤ 100% three dimensional hand wiring. No circuit board;

¡¤ Utilizes the audiophile capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency;

¡¤ Beautiful aluminum panel with logo window and steel heavy duty chassis.

This processor employs cathode followers to upgrade your audio system. It provide low impedance to drive high reactive load easily and becomes a current source for a receiver or an amplifier. It also adds tube audio quality to digital audio, reduces work load of a receiver (or an amplifier), and makes speakers sound more finer.

This processor can be connected in various configurations. It is to be installed between an audio source and a receiver (or an amplifer). The audio sources can be a solid state CD/DVD player, MP3 player, iPod, electric guitar, or computer audio output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.