• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SJ109BL for sale ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

Got some 50 pieces 2SJ109BL taking useful space in my drawer.
Will sell them at 8 US$ per piece. Paypal and Western Union accepted.
I reserve the right to not sell more than 10 pieces per individual.
Shipping is US$5 flat international. If you want your shipment registered add another US$5 to shipping costs.

Regards, Kovax

Attachments

• img_0883s.jpg
    img_0883s.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 860
More 2SJ109BL at hand ...

Managed to get 90 more pieces of 2SJ109BL.
Will sell them at 8 US$ per piece as before. Will not accept Paypal at this time because the beloved company has found it fun to block my account. Will accept Western Union and will accept www.moneybookers.com. For those of you who do not know it, Moneybookers are a payment solution similar to Paypal. It is fast and secure and easy to use. I will be happy to wait for any member of this forum to get verified with moneybookers should they choose to use it.
Shipping will be US$8 flat international and it will be with registered mail.

jkeny said:
Hey Kovax,
Are these genuine parts, not fakes? Can you post a high def picture of a part & the collection of parts. It's not that I don't trust you but fake parts are being sold see this thread http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1390332#post1390332

Have those previously received parts used them/tested them yet?
Thanks

Dear jkeny,
I bought 10 pcs from Kovax's second log. While I haven't used them in any project yet (still collecting parts), I have measured all their IDSS. Their IDSS (6.8~10.4mA) falls within the BL grade spec, and the matching of IDSS between the dual FET is: 3pcs better than 1%, another 3pcs better than 2%, next 3pcs better than 3%, last one is 3.9%.

But the real question is: do Kovax still have any 2SJ109 for sales? These come and go pretty fast!
Best Regards,
Edward Tam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.