• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SJ109BL for sale ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi jkeny,

Being careful here is very advisable. Regarding testing the 2SJ109 I sell, I did test them myself, but I advise you to try and contact my previous buyers. Here are some close up pictures. If you are familiar with the look of the originals, you will notice all the important features.

Pictures

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 418
What do they do with them????

Hi Bob Palindrome,

We were so good at ignoring you, it breaks my heart but ....
To quote the datasheet, 2SJ109 is for "low noise audio amplifier applications" and "differential amplifier applications". It is found in many high-end products like Pass Labs etc. in first stages of amplifiers and preamps.

Cheers, Kovax

Re: What do they do with them????

Kovax said:
Hi Bob Palindrome,

We were so good at ignoring you, it breaks my heart but ....
To quote the datasheet, 2SJ109 is for "low noise audio amplifier applications" and "differential amplifier applications". It is found in many high-end products like Pass Labs etc. in first stages of amplifiers and preamps.

Cheers, Kovax

Oh, a primo, sought after front end chip, or rather I guess a matched pair of low noise, thermally tracking xistors. That would explain six of the seven leads. Add a shield and that's a full house. OK that makes sense. Thanx!

It didn't show on the roll chart of my tube tester, or in the supplements editions.
;)

Hi Kovax,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in setting up a Moneybooker account. It's finally ready for use under the guidance of Mr Tam.

Do you still have the quantity that I requested before? Please send me details of payment if you still have these little gems.

Thank you.

:smash:

zhoufang,

I can't PM you, not allowed. You can reach me directly at kovaxant @ gmail.com, then we can proceede. 10 pieces 2SJ109BL cost US$ 88 with registered shipping included. I can't receive Paypal, my country not supported for that. I suggest you open an account with moneybookers, that will cost you less then WU or bank transfer.

Regards, Kovax

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.