• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LM3886 Gain Clone Chips (19)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to clean out the closet...

I have some leftover LM3886 chips gathering dust.
I'd prefer to sell all to one person, but would consider selling them oneZ-twoZ if need be.

$60 for all (19) and I'll pick up the shipping cost for CONUS shipping.

or if there are no takers for the whole bunch...

$3.50 each and buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Thanks for looking,

Steve
Fort Worth, TX

Attachments

• lm3.jpg
    lm3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 267
dave_gerecke said:
Hello Steve, I am interested in the whole lot. Please drop me an email, since it doesn't appear that you are configured to accept emails through diyaudio.com.

Thank you,

Dave Gerecke

Hello Dave,

Yeah not sure on the email thing. When I tried to email you, I got this message:

"Sorry but you cannot currently send emails to other members because your account is under moderation. If you are a new user, you will gain full member status after you have made a few posts."

I guess that is what I get for being a lurker for 3 years. =)

Ok, let's try having you contact my at:
bolsermatic@hotmail .com

and we will work out the payment and shipping specifics.

Thanks,

Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.