• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

5x EL519

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Having acquired quite some stuff from the AES and vacuumtubes sales I have enough entertainment for the next couple of months, years, decades... The stuff I bough was quite unusual and cheap, therefore I am selling the higher valued EL519's: a quartet (EI) + one (RSD).

I bought them as new and so they look, but I have no means of testing them. Therefore I am selling them at diyaudio (and not at e-bay) expecting that there is more confidence in case of problems.

I see that they go for about 40 euros the piece at e-bay, so I am willing to let the 5 pieces go for 110 euros, excluding shipping. I accept paypal or transfer to my dutch bank account.

Regards, Erik

Attachments

• 5xel519.jpg
    5xel519.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 94
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.