• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TDA1541A/N2 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi,

I am selling my overstock on TDA1541A/N2. They are original Philips HSH9804 11266 made in Taiwan. I have the original box with the Philips seals and stamps and they are guaranteed 100 % genuine.

I will let them go for 15 euro/piece ex shipping. I do not have unlimited stock, if you need them you can PM me.

Jean-Paul

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Quantities have been sold to diyaudio members. For those who are still looking for them: I have about 50 pieces left. They sound pretty good and different from dutch production units from the early nineties.

1998 was the very last year the original chips were produced :idea:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Due to a deal that did not happen I have a larger number of TDA1541A 1998 version left. You can PM me for details/ordering. However, I will not send pictures and such. You will have to trust me that they are original etc.

Only one piece is 15 Euro, from 2 till xxx I charge 12,50/piece.

Besides that I have one ( 1 ) 1997 S2 dual crown TDA1541A for sale. Make me an offer.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
The easy way is to try one.

FWIW I can tell that they sound better than the older versions of the chip. It seems that the taiwanese production line used different/better materials because the Taiwan version do sound different/better than the dutch chips. This is entrirely subjective of course and you should not blindly believe what a seller says !

The only objective quality designation is the suffix behind the typenumber. Please check the datasheet for what N2 means.

Hi,

I would like to buy one of your N2 versions.
I live in Turkey, I'm posting this so that I can PM you later with my shipping details. As you know this forum doesn't allow you to PM anyone unless you post something. Another thing tho' How do I pay? Do you have a paypal account?

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.