• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Spencer,
I tried to contact you with email listed in your web site and they keep getting rejected for some reason.

I would like to purchase 7 J74 and 4 170 in idss at 10V Vgs=10V, ~ 9ma ( for k170) and ~ 7.4-7.9ma range ( for J 74) if available. This is to roughly match what I already have. Also would like to add 1 matched pair 170/74 in 7.4-8ma range.
Please let me know if you have some available.

My 74/170BL order arrived.
Sent on Monday from HK (using EMS) to ZA, collected from Post Office this morning! Customs cleared, the works, even though yesterday was a public holiday. Unbelievable; this must be a record.

Spencer thank you very much - beautiful matching figures across the range, happiness!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.