• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am not finding anything like your email address on my blocked list. Don't know what happening. Can you just tell me here how much for the parts and where to send the funds? My address will come with the paypal payment. You got the order details right...you know what I need? Let me know. You can also PM me if you like since email does not seem to be working. I wish I knew why this is happening but I am sure ou are not blocked and if you were I could find all of my blocked emails and unblock them through my server settings. Just let me know what to do next here, I am watching th form closely.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Jeff Miller

Hi rclourenco,

Matched K170BL $10 for 10 pieces.
Unmatched K170BL $35 for 100 pcs.
Total $46.8 including shipping and paypal charges.

Need 2 working days to sort the Idss value for you.

Regards,
Spencer

Hi Spencer;
Thanks for your fast answer, I will go for the 100 package and will match them myself, can you please tell me the new total?; Send me also your Paypal directions. My address will be shown on Paypal.

Many thanks and regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.