• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170BL for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From pchw:
Just curious, how could you tell from fake and authentic by looking at the pictures?

They looks just same as the authentic ones that I have, the lettering on fakes is completely different. But I would like to warn you that no one could tell you by looking at the pictures whether they are authentic for sure, as fakes can have the same lettering too.

Routhun

For those that I have replied them, it will be shipped by this week.

For those who has sent me a PM or email. The order is confirmed. I shall advise payment instruction when the first batch shipment is done. The last member who send me a PM is Ren.

The booking has reached 3k already and thus no more new request from now.

For real and fake, I shall look at the box label of the packaging. Anyone can decode the makings on the right top of the label?

The new Toshiba part is lazer mark and the old old part is still ink mark. I have both of them.

Those who brought my jfet IV or D1V3 before know my jfets are all real one.

Frankly speaking, there is no way to tell real or fake from a picture. The only way is to look at the actual part and compare to original part (experienced user). Or buy from proper channel. Today the China manuafacturer can remark any part, re-assembly any die and remark to any part number you want.

I sell this box because I place my order and expect bulk pack but when it come, it is tape and reel! I an too lazy to take out every part and do the sortings.

Attachments

• dsc_5337s.jpg
    dsc_5337s.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,068
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.