• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Toroidal trafo (25V/300VA) and Noble volume pot (100K) - UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

Got a couple of bits from one of my DIY project which i started but could never finish due to work and stuff. Now i have completely called it off and thought someone could make good use of these bits.

Airlink Transformer - Part number 0300225

300VA 230V 2 x 25V toroidal transformer

Current price is (incl VAT and PP) £47. Looking for £35 incl PP.

This transformer is in mint condition, though it has been wired once in the curcuit. A high quality heavy transformer with no hum.

Noble 25K dual log pot
This again is in perfect condition but has been soldered once in the circuit (in a passive preamp control). All pins are in perfect condition and have not been bent or twisted.

Looking for £22 incl PP.

Location - Guildford - UK.

Cheers :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.