• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parts for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some parts for sale from my audiophile hobby nutcase days. Need the space too.

WIMA polypropylene caps .1uF/250V. Best for audio. 1000 pcs.

Signetics NE540 ICs. Used for high quality audio drivers, reverb tank drivers, headphone amps etc.

Sanken audio power ICs. About 60 pcs of 1025 model power amp, 25W RMS. Needs only a hanful of parts. Uses Sony guts. Sound really good; clean and loud in comparison to the mass produced IC modules used currently. I have the spec sheets and application notes to make complete power amps.

Bunch of power supply caps for ballsy power amps; 40,000 uF/100V.

2 Mission Audio PCBs for Cyrus series integrated amps, with outputs on heat sinks. 1 with power transformer.

PCB for Mission 777 power amp. 1 channel with output FETs on heatsink. Mission power supply PCB available with original caps.

PCBs for Mission 778 integrated amp, with output FETs on heatsink and power transformer.

Talk to me.

I Have Returned

I have some parts for sale from my audiophile hobby nutcase days. Need the space too.

Signetics NE540 ICs. Used for high quality audio drivers, reverb tank drivers, headphone amps etc.

Sanken audio power ICs. About 60 pcs of 1025 model power amp, 25W RMS. Needs only a hanful of parts. Uses Sony guts. Sound really good; clean and loud in comparison to the mass produced IC modules used currently. I have the spec sheets and application notes to make complete power amps.

2 Mission Audio PCBs for Cyrus series integrated amps, with outputs on heat sinks. 1 with power transformer.

PCB for Mission 777 power amp. 1 channel with output FETs on heatsink. Mission power supply PCB available with original caps.

PCBs for Mission 778 integrated amp, with output FETs on heatsink and power transformer.

Talk to me.

I Have Returned, after a lengthy divorce and a longer illness. I will repost the parts and other items I have to sell, and I promise to stay around to answer questions and complete transactions.

To start, I have a bunch of WIMA MKP10 0.1uF/250V/10% tolerance polypropylene caps. These are among the best for audio work. The current price for these from Mouser and similar suppliers is about $.83 down to about $.45 each in quantities of 1, up to about 100.I'll sell them for at least 30% less than the average catalog pricing. If you're interested in these, let me know how many, and where you live, and I will reply with cost and shipping amount.

I Have Returned

Talk to me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.