• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toroid / supply for Pass project????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a 2ru rack mount power supply for a large DDA Brand console that might be a nice supply for a Pass DIY project.

There is a 20Vct Toroid inside with a large regulator system that supplies +/- 18Vdc at 3 amps per, 6 amps total. also 48vdc at 250ma

The regulator board needs repair. some parts have been removed. thats all i know about it. The pass transistors are there but some smaller TIP types have been removed. Sorry no schematics or other info.

I am willing to remove just the transformer if someone only wanted that part. But i think it would be more interesting with the regulator for a project.

I need to look and see if i have the top cover for the rack box. not sure if its in the pile or not.

Whole thing $40 plus shipping. $30 for just the transformer.

ZeroCool,

from the other thread:

"I have a 40Vct 6 amp transformer forsale!
See: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/show...threadid=130595"

If thats a 20vac-ct-20vac at 6amps, (~240VA) and has two (2) 115vac primaries, then I'm your buyer.
(see graphic below) Offer is $25 and I pay shipping, cheapest, (ground) USPS to zipcode 94087.
Will PayPal immediately on confirmation and your PayPal account. Can also send cashiers check, if you prefer.

Let me know via site PM/email, if this works for you...

Thanks!

Attachments

• torroid ct-01.jpg
    torroid ct-01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 280
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.