• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Adire DPL-12 bass drivers (4 units) for sale (read on!!!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody!
I have 4 subwoofer/bass drivers ADIRE DPL-12. These drivers are specially suited for dipole applications.
They are currently mounted into Siegfied Linkwitz's Phoenix dipole woofers (2 units per woofer).
You can see the entire project following this link:
http://www.linkwitzlab.com/woofer.htm

The complete woofers are available for sale but, due to their heavy weight, shipping costs can be substantial. They are available for direct pickup in Torino (Turin) Italy.
You can see a picture of them if you track down my project for dipole speakers on this forum.

I dismantled the speakers a few months after building them and these woofers have been sitting idle since then.

I now need the space, so they have to go. Here's the deal:

a) complete dipole woofers with 2 ADIRE DPL-12 each with gold plated binding posts at Euro 150 + shipping (direct pickup welcome)

OR

b) 4 ADIRE DPL-12 drivers at Euro 20 each + shipping costs

The drivers are almost new, they have been used only for a few hours and the only marks on them come from having been mounted into a speaker.

Good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.