• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Dynaudio D28/2 tweeters in 7/10 condition

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a pair of used Dynaudio D28/2 tweeters. They were used in my home speakers for about 9 months, and have been replaced with more expensive Dynaudio tweeters. One of the tweeters has a slight crease in the cone, and both have a little bit of dust on them, but sound is exceptional and is as good as new. I do not have pictures available.
$130.00 shipped for the pair or best offer over $110.00.

e-mail to
ronaldbuffington@msn.com

or call
704-953-6034

thanks
ron

Hi Buff. I have a pair of CS3.5 speakers that I love and I have subsequently purchased a number of D-28/2 and D-28AF tweeters as backup, both of which were used in this model and I can vouch that the "crease" you see is probably as-manufactured and not a defect of any kind. Nice tweets and a bargain at your offering price, good luck. DP.

A second chance for those D28/2 tweeters!

I'm not the same guy, but I've got the same thing to sell.... A while back, I built a custom cabinet with a pair of Dynaudio D28/2 tweeters and some Focal mids and lows when Dynaudio was still selling raw drivers to the general public. I put the Focals into another cabinet, but I bought a pair of new Dynaudios for the highs, and so now I have these two to sell. Condition is 8/10. Some scratches on the back of the flange, but otherwise, they're in great shape. No scratches on the front, and the domes are fine. I think the previous price was fair, so I'll extend it here: $130 OBO over $110. Even includes the specification sheet from Dynaudio, with oscilliscope frequency response. Pictures attached! The name is Bill, and I'm at uppercue@comcast.net.

Attachments

• PC151495.jpg
    PC151495.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 61
  • PC151494.jpg
    PC151494.jpg
    629 KB · Views: 61
  • 2012-12-16 12.26.05.jpg
    2012-12-16 12.26.05.jpg
    915.6 KB · Views: 67
You know this sort of thing happens all the time - responses to OLD old ads. Well, maybe it's not the fault of the people who are responding. Maybe it's because NOTHING ever gets deleted, no matter how old? Maybe it's a site problem; as much if not more than a people problem? Really, this is one of the very few sites where a poster is not allowed to delete their own ad. Seems silly..........

well...actually it is pretty much a people problem.

people not posting the words SOLD somewhere when gone.
people not reading the words SOLD when reading the ad.
people not reading the dates, and then inquiring if the original poster can still be contacted.

I myself see nothing wrong with jumpstarting and old thread.
Plus the ads can be a bit of an archive for pricing.
And I have purchased an item from right here on this site that was from a 6 month old post (not quite 7 years, granted)(actually found the post doing a general web search rather than a forum search)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.