• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lambda TD15H Apollo's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dont want to do this really, but because of some recent events it is probably in my best interest to sell these. Again before I am able to complete the project. I guess the project just isn't meant to be as I have tried to do it before a few years back. But anyway I have had them a little over a month, played them briefly to make sure they arrived safely. I paid over $800 for them and would like to minimize my losses, so lets try to get $800 shipped. When I ship them, I will send them in the box they came in and I will have Mail Boxes Etc. box them again with some extra padding. At least thats the plan if they will do that. I want to sell these first then the rest of the drivers will come for sale. Email for pics. Thanks
Bryce

Yeah I got your email but I guess you didnt receive my replies... tried a couple times. But anyway, I was getting some high shipping quotes, and the cheapest was around $230. But I would be willing to take $100 for shipping, and if it turns out to be less than quoted then I will reimburse you some money.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.