• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown K2 power amp 17" faceplate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Crown K2 power amp $550/offer

I bought it new and used it only for HT.

500/800/1250 W/ch at 8/4/2 ohms. Full spec’s here:

http://www.crownaudio.com/pdf/legacy/136713.pdf

The front panel has been machined to standard 17” width. The edges can be touched up with a black felt marker (mine was dried up).

It has an signal sensing auto turn-on feature that could be annoying on movies; after 10 sec of quiet it would go into standby.
I had an authorized service center change the resistor to increase the time to 1 or 2 minutes , I forget which.

I will include a pair of XLR input cables, a pair of male phone plug-to-RCA adapter to use with your cables, or a single cable with phone plug on one end and male RCA on the other. One is all that’s needed to feed signal to both channels.

Will ship in original box/packaging.

Package data: 24” x 22” 8”, 45 lb, shipped from 94043. Pickup is fine.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Noah noah dor katz at lmco dot com
cell 650 906-1720

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.