• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tripath TC2001

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale some Tripath TC2001 "Stereo Class-T™ audio controller using digital power processing (DPP™) technology".

This is the popular IC used in the 41hz.com AMP2 and AMP11 and also the Tripath reference boards RB-TK2350, RB-TK2150, RB-TK2019, RB-TK2070, etc.

Combine this with a suitable MOSFET driver and create a Tripath monster of your own!

Price is $10 each + $2 shipping per order. Paypal preferred.

TC2001 Datasheet download

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Do you have any more of these or know where to find any?

Yes, I still have plenty.... and I'm only a few states away.

I've cooked my TC2000 on my AMP4 and have been looking for years to source a replacement in the US.

I made this thread 18 months ago..... this is the first time you found it?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.