• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown PS-400 Needs Work best Offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Crown PS-400 amp. blows fuses. most likely blown outputs. Someone has replaced the input pots it looks like. missing knobs but in pretty good cosmetic shape overall.

I can repair this if there is interest in it. Willing to sell it as-is or after it has been repaired.

No idea what this is worth. I have way to many projects. if this is worth something please let me know.

Zc

tetech2@doitnow.com

you should come by my shop anyway. I have a BUNCH of stuff that could be put to use. I need to make a list and post it here one day. I know i have amp chassis, toroids, heatsinks, parts and pieces of every sort that really could use new homes.

Shoot me an offer on the 400

Zc

I probably do. I'm pretty sure i do in fact. I have several power supplies and what not that have some decent sized toroids in them and i have a NICE pair of 600va toroids that are i think 55-0 55-0 windings. i need to measure them again.

I also have a stack of TOA power amp/mixers that have transformers in them but they are EI cores. I also have a stack of Crowns and Crest amps too all needing work. I have a couple of Carver 1.5's and some EQ's and mixers and racks of stuff. anyone local is welcome to come and check it all out.

Zc

I have a bunch of rack enclosures! I have a nice Crest CA4 chassis 2RU high and about as deep as it is wide. that has nice THICK chassis. I also have the huge toroid from that. I think the rails were +/-85vdc and im sure its a 1kva toroid. but if you just wanted the chassis we can work that out.

I have a bunch of Toa PA type amps that we could strip down. I think i have some new 2ru project chassis but they are pretty light duty and i might have some new 2ru chassis with clean fronts and tops. I have so much crap I cant even get to it all.

I also have a bunch of transformers. Some toroid some EI core. some still in amps. I know i have a pair of giant EI's from a crest amp in a box i haven't even opened. since they were shipped to me. Im quite sure we can find a transformer to suit your needs.

I need a pair or four 250Vac transformers at least 40-100ma something like that if somebody had something and wanted to trade.

Zc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.