• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Test Equipment (TTi Dual Current-limiting PSU, LFM4 Generator, Hameg 'Scope)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Here is a TTi 354D Lab Power Supply. These PSUs are sold by Farnell for £458.25 GBP (£390 excluding VAT GBP) - Order Code: 864262

Data Sheet: http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/422.pdf

This is an ultimate PSU for testing your latest creation and the current limiting function is useful in preventing damage when debugging. The outputs are fully floating and can be wired in parallel or series.

There are one or two slight scuffs on it from general use, but overall it’s in very good condition and tests absolutely perfectly – note that it is connected to a 30R resistor in the picture.

Offers invited! You may pick up in person (SE London).

I can do a deal if you buy with the other gear.

Attachments

• resize wizard-1.jpg
    resize wizard-1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 180
Here is a Farnell LFM4 10HZ-1MHZ Low Distortion Signal Generator. As you can see in the photo, its calibration is good and it tests perfectly. This is an ideal oscillator for the audio hobbyist.

I can do a nice price for anyone wishing to buy both the oscillator and PSU.

I can also include a nice condition 20mHz Hameg Oscilloscope into the deal for anyone looking to buy a complete test setup. You can see a similar Hameg here: http://cgi.ebay.fr/Oscilloscope-HAM...4245805QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL080813115a26145

I can post photos of the ‘scope if needed. If you’re just getting into DIY, the above 3 items will give you an ideal setup for testing many items, one that will last for many years - and at a good price.

Justin

Attachments

• lfm4 -.jpg
    lfm4 -.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 183
Further to a couple of enquiries: the Hameg is a 203/7 model. I'm not sure what the 7 stands for, seventh revision? Either way, it's in good condition and has a sharp CRT.

One thing I forgot to mention about the Power Supply is that the current meter acts as an ammeter, measuring current drain as you use it. For instance, if you set it to 0.5A, when you engage the load, it will read whatever it's pulling, up to a threshold of 0.5A, as a series ammeter would.

It'll be off to Ebay on Monday if no serious offers come forth. I can do a really nice deal for anyone who wants to buy all 3 items as a lot; add a multimeter and you'll have the perfect test setup for just about any analogue DIY.

Justin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.