Test Equipment (TTi Dual Current-limiting PSU, LFM4 Generator, Hameg 'Scope) - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th September 2008, 04:41 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Test Equipment (TTi Dual Current-limiting PSU, LFM4 Generator, Hameg 'Scope)

Hi,

Here is a TTi 354D Lab Power Supply. These PSUs are sold by Farnell for £458.25 GBP (£390 excluding VAT GBP) - Order Code: 864262

Data Sheet: http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/422.pdf

This is an ultimate PSU for testing your latest creation and the current limiting function is useful in preventing damage when debugging. The outputs are fully floating and can be wired in parallel or series.

There are one or two slight scuffs on it from general use, but overall it’s in very good condition and tests absolutely perfectly – note that it is connected to a 30R resistor in the picture.

Offers invited! You may pick up in person (SE London).

I can do a deal if you buy with the other gear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resize wizard-1.jpg (92.3 KB, 162 views)
Old 10th September 2008, 04:45 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Here is a Farnell LFM4 10HZ-1MHZ Low Distortion Signal Generator. As you can see in the photo, its calibration is good and it tests perfectly. This is an ideal oscillator for the audio hobbyist.

I can do a nice price for anyone wishing to buy both the oscillator and PSU.

I can also include a nice condition 20mHz Hameg Oscilloscope into the deal for anyone looking to buy a complete test setup. You can see a similar Hameg here: http://cgi.ebay.fr/Oscilloscope-HAME...80813115a26145

I can post photos of the ‘scope if needed. If you’re just getting into DIY, the above 3 items will give you an ideal setup for testing many items, one that will last for many years - and at a good price.

Justin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lfm4 -.jpg (98.0 KB, 167 views)
Old 12th September 2008, 06:26 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Further to a couple of enquiries: the Hameg is a 203/7 model. I'm not sure what the 7 stands for, seventh revision? Either way, it's in good condition and has a sharp CRT.

One thing I forgot to mention about the Power Supply is that the current meter acts as an ammeter, measuring current drain as you use it. For instance, if you set it to 0.5A, when you engage the load, it will read whatever it's pulling, up to a threshold of 0.5A, as a series ammeter would.

It'll be off to Ebay on Monday if no serious offers come forth. I can do a really nice deal for anyone who wants to buy all 3 items as a lot; add a multimeter and you'll have the perfect test setup for just about any analogue DIY.

Justin
Old 18th September 2008, 04:10 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hi Justin I just tried to PM you but as I'm a new user I am unable to. Could you please email me at mark@djmarkandrews.com

Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!