• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS/FT: Unlocked Iphone 8 gig, amps, subs, DD Alpine DVD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First off, I know this is my first post here but I have plenty of references over at CA.com, ICIX, ROE, and other car forums. I can give you contact info if you feel uneasy about anything.

I need to move this stuff. Best offers and trades are considered but no lowballing or junk/broken items. This is everything I have for sale/trade at the moment. Everything is in working condition, i don't sell junk/broken things. Plenty of references available. USPS money order preferred (it protects you since mail fraud is a federal crime), but Paypal works too, you just pay the fees. Prices are shipped to the 48 states, unless noted. HI and AL shipping will be higher. Here we go...

Iphone - $375 shipped
Unlocked to work on any GSM network with a sim card. 2nd gen with 2.0 firmware. Just got this in a trade and the thing is MINT! Not a single scratch on the screen. Works perfect and comes with everything pictured below. No manual or box.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Kicker zx1000.1 - $230 shipped
Great condition. I had the box and birthsheet at one point but lost it. No bass remote. Birthsheet stated 1179 RMS.
4 ohms: 500 watts x 1
2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1

Precision Power PC6600 - $300 shipped
6 channels of old school power here. This thing is in great condition. Minor scuff on the chrome, which is not a big deal because it's nothing big where it's going to annoy anyone. Trust me, I'm a pretty picky bastard myself when it comes to cosmetics!
6 x 50W @ 4 ohms
6 x 100W @ 2 ohms
3 x 200W @ 4 ohms bridged
THD: 0.02% (4 ohms)
Freq. Response: 4.5Hz ¡­ 100kHz (¡¾0.5dB)
S/N Ratio: 110dB
Damping Factor: >500
Max. Current Draw: 100A
Fuse: External 80A
Dimensions: 19.75" x 8.98" x 2.24"

(3) Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 8 inch, dual 4's - $150 PLUS ship (about 35 lbs)
These are in great condition too. Beefy little 8's with low play time on them. Most they saw was 600 RMS for between the 3. Rated at 250 RMS each, 500 MAX.

Alpine W200 - $350 shipped
This thing is in great condition. There are no scratches on the screen and the unit itself is close to mint. I powered it up to make sure it works propertly since I had it, then wrapped it up and put it away. It does have the TR7 video bypass switch connected to it. No trim ring, cage, remote, box, or manual.

(2) Elemental Designs 13ov.2 dual 4's - $120 PLUS ship (about 50 lbs)
These are also in great condition. Bought new and has maybe 2 hours of use on them. I don't think the waranty is valid anymore since I've had these for a while. they have just been sitting since I changed my setup. I have pictures of one sub but price is for both. The other one is in the same condition.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.