• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

8 NIB Sonic Impact 5066 T-Amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have several of these amps that I purchased during the "heyday" of the T-Amp mania intending to turn them into projects which never happened. These are the original 5066 1st Gen T-Amps sold by Sonic Impact circa 2003-04.

I actually have a total of 10 amps but only 8 are in their boxes. Of these 8, one is missing one side of the foam packing material. All 8 amps have never been powered up or used and are free of dings and scratches (although the cardboard boxes do show some shelf wear). All 8 amps also contain the instruction manuals and phono plugs.

The two that are "orphaned" are also unused but do have some cosmetic blemishes and would make excellent candidates for modding projects.

If anyone is interested in buying either one, all, or any number of these amps please send offers to: chkrickt@comcast.net

Sorry, but I won't be posting any initial offers. :) I'll give these a couple of weeks here before selling on ebay.

Thanks, -Chuck

I've had a few people ask for price quotes. Most seem interested in the two blemished units. I was really hoping to allow the buyer to make the first offer but I can see where offering a price cap might entice some folks to get the ball rolling. So here goes...

for the 2 blemished units...

$40.00 each

for the 1 boxed unit missing the side packing foam.

$70.00

for all other NIB units...

$80.00 each

Feel the prices are too high? Then lets haggle ;) But if you'll do a completed auction search on E-bay I think you'll see that the prices listed are in the ballpark. :)

Thanks - Chuck

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.