• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Housecleaning sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Guys,

Here's some 'extra' stuff I have around the shop,that I thought I'd offer up.Prices are just a 'guess' at a fair value,and aren't set in stone.
I'd prefer to keep shipping on the bigger,heavier items limited to the US/North America if possible,but I'm flexible. :)
The smaller stuff I'll ship anywhere.
PM me if interested! :)

----------------------

-SE 6BQ5/EL84 mono-blocks. Triode/pentode switchable.Each mono-block uses a 6EU7 driver tube,and a 6X4,along with the 6BQ5/EL84 output.
All tubes are included,and TWO pair of output tubes will be included: A pair of used Amperex tubes,and a pair of new-ish (low hours) EI tubes. (I might even have some more tubes for it,I'll have to look.)
A couple pictures,and a rough schematic are HERE
($100)

-Sansui RA-500 Reverberation Amplifier
There's a pic of one HERE
I think it might be due for new filter caps,IIRC there was a faint buzz last time it was used.
Neat illuminated front panel.Might be fun to mod for guitar use?:confused:
($15)

-JVC R-1X reciever,recently looked over and cleaned up. Comes with the Service Manual (with schematics,parts list,etc.) 25W per channel. ($30)

Tube Power transformers:
-Thordarson T22R31 76VA, 360-0-360V 80ma,5V 2A,6.3V 2.5A. Weight is ~4lbs. ($10)

-Stancor P-6170 600-0-600V 200ma,5V 3A,6.3V 3A,6.3V 4A. Weights is ~8.5lbs. ($15)

Tube Output transformers:
-(2x) SE transformers,approx 13K:8ohms.I'd guess ~10W?
Unknown make. They do have (UL?) taps.
Numbers stamped on them are:
95 1957
542 62 32
($15 for both)

Caps:
-(2x) 1500uf 450V caps ($15 for both?)
-(3x)Tektronix 3-section caps (oil?) 1.0uf / 0.1uf / 0.01uf sections,with a common terminal ($10 for all 3)
-(1x)Oil filled 4mfd 1000V ($5)

Tubes:(nos/nib)
- (1x) 811 ($15)
- (1x) GK-71 ($15)
- (4x) 807 ($40)

Misc.
-Germanium power transistor ECG105 PNP 50V/15A/100W
new in bag. ($5)

CPU's
-AMD Athlon 2400+ CPU (AXDA2400DKV3C) ($10)
-Intel P3 1Ghz CPU (1000/256/133/1.7V) ($10)
-AMD Sempron 3000+ CPU (SDA3000DUT4D) ($10)

(and for any Tek-junkies hanging around)
-Big-bag-o-Tektronix-parts. All kinds of original Tektronix parts..Chips,transistors,filters,attenuators,diodes,etc. ($20)

I thought I would post a bit more info on the SE monoblock amps,since I've been getting some questions about them.

I think they were originally part of a schools intercom/music system.Other than that,I don't know much about them.
They produce approx 1W in Triode mode,and approx 4W in Pentode mode.
They are mostly original,with the exception of a few caps and resistors that were out of spec.
The power cords,fuses,power switches,and pentode/triode switches were all added.
They could probably use a rebuild with some fresh parts,but they were working fine the last time I used them.No noticeable hum or anything (but my speakers aren't the most efficient,so there might be a bit of hum if used with some 103dB speaks.I dunno. :( ).

Each amplifier has 1 unused section of the 6EU7 tube.I think it might have been used as a mic-preamp originally? But now it is disconnected. They could be paralleled up,or perhaps you could use the unused section for another gain stage,if needed.

I was originally planning on making some nice wooden frames to wrap around them,but never got around to it.
Personally I think they're kinda cute little amps,but they don't have enough power for my speakers.I haven't used them a whole lot,so I thought I'd offer them up,so someone can make better use of them! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.