• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cornell Dubilier 22,000µf 160V Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You can read the whole story here.

Brand new caps, Cornell Dubilier part number DCMC223T160DJ2B, date code 0821 (21st week of 2008). 76mm diameter by 92mm height.

These caps were ordered to replace the 18,000µf 120V caps in several Kenwood L-09M amplifiers I was working on (the low height of the Kenwood amps made finding a 76mm diameter cap that was short enough difficult). 24 were ordered, and I have 10 left due to one of the guys who was to buy the rest of them disappearing (go figure :rolleyes: ).

My cost on these caps was about $94 US each (I can show my receipt from Carlton-Bates if you like). I'd love to simply recoup my 'investment', if at all possible. I'll sell 2, 4, 6, or all ten of them, since if I'm to be stuck with some, I'd like to be stuck with enough of them to refurbish a stereo pair of amps (two for each amp).

I'll ship anywhere if you're willing to pay the freight.

Before contacting me through a DIY Audio PM, please check your personal information in your profile to make sure that the email address on file with DIY Audio is correct!! This prevents communication from turning into a Three Stooges skit. :clown:

Pic of one, since I know someone is going to ask for it.

Attachments

• cde_cap.jpg
    cde_cap.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 377
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.