• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PSU Capacitors Available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I have some extra PSU capacitors that I am offering to the members of the forum before they go to eBay. The caps (pictured below) are 4 – GE 15,600uf @ 75VDC and 2 – GE 23,400uf @ 75VDC. These are surplus used capacitor. I am asking $4ea for the smaller and $5ea for the larger caps, or make an offer, plus shipping in all cases. Please expect to pay using PayPal (I will absorb the PayPal fee). First email and/or highest offer gets first consideration.

Thanks,
Rodd Yamashita

Attachments

• ge_caps_01.jpg
    ge_caps_01.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 405
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.