• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

D2905/9900 Revelator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I also have a few pair D2905/9900 revelator ,brand new ,never used ,still in original box .i was buy these drivers for my loudspeaker project ,but because my crowd daily activity ,i decide to buy finished product loudspeaker and selling these drivers

price is: US$ 365/pair ,please add shipping cost for international shipping ,you will see this driver in store for US$ 240 each or US$ 480 for a pair ,and that's also before shipping cost

paypal accepted ,buy this with confidence

thanks
K.rotch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.