• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

vishay s102k resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's the pic.

Attachments

• v.jpg
    v.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 564
diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
date codes

date codes are usually given by year followed by week

9750 would be the 50th week of 1997

From left to right: 9744 9744 9733 9803 .........

I wouldn't have any problem using 20 year old parts except electrolytic caps, just clean the leads before soldering. The people that worry about this are probably looking for new old stock tubes at the same time.

anal-retentive:
1. Indicating personality traits, such as meticulousness, avarice, and obstinacy, originating in habits, attitudes, or values associated with infantile pleasure in retention of feces.

Re: could be.........

A little thread-jacking

Fred Dieckmann said:

In an "audiophile delusional" way...........yes.

Fred, you have been talking alot about fine adjustments of your system in relation to sound, then there was the whole blind listening test thread, Frank renting his ears....so now I am curious..
Besides a little Cu tape here and there, a few snubbers, fast diodes where it counts, BG a gogo what are the main building blocks of your system? Like speakers for instance. I never hear you talking about them.

When you listen to your system how close does it get to live Cecilia Bartoli?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.